Home        About Matt        Resume        Pictures        Reel        Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love 2009

So put another dime in the jukebox, baby.

Let's see......

-finished my screenplay version of NEVERMORE which is great;

- the stage version is going up at Theatre West in April, directed by yours truly;

-got a job at BB making enough in three months to knock out most if not all of my debt - and everybody there is really cool!;

-got to see a lot of the fam this year;

-slowly losing weight;

-got a new commercial agent and GREAT headshots;

-my best friends are having their first kid;

-I plan to visit NYC after this gig ends......

-got the unreleased Darlahood album

-Crowes realeasing a new double-CD

-IJATKOTCS was released LAST year!

Okay, the last one is maybe overkill, but still.......

; )

No comments: